Madison's only Vespa and Piaggio dealer.

Hello!

We started this blog to help keep our customers informed of current events and news within the industry and happenings in and around Madison. Please feel free to contact us with any questions and enjoy!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

MP3 update!

Hello to all. We know it's been a long time since the last posting, we've been busy. As fall kicks into high gear my favorite time of year to ride is now. Perfect temps and great colors, only downside is shorter days. I wanted to update everyone about the MP3. Being fortunate enough to be able to ride one every day I'm getting a little spoiled but hey someones got to do it. After 2200mi the MP3 is awesome! No problems at all, always starts, leans, brakes and accelerates when told to. Why we still have them in stock is beyond me. I burned through a rear tire after 1700mi which is kind of fast but I can only blame myself and a heavy right hand. I'm trying a harder compound on the rear and have been impressed with the limited wear. I've owned a few scooters and motorcycles but this tops them all. Every time is step off I have smile on my face and "this is a great design" under my breath. The 250cc engine continues to impress with it's smoothness and efficiency, I'm averaging 60mpg. For in town work I don't need any more power and out in the country I can keep up with traffic and still go fast enough to get into trouble.


The MP3 offers excellent build quality, safety and fun. I encourage everyone to test ride, you'll get hooked.


The guy riding is none other then popular bike builder Jesse James.
He had a great quote;
“Anybody who looks at this sucker and says they don't wanna ride it is a liar!.....Everyone wants to ride a scooter whether they admit it or not...deep down inside they do!”
I couldn't agree more.

Ride Safe and enjoy life.

No comments: